Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Finally

Okay, so after much (shall we say pushing) from my husband we or I have a blog. It has been fun to see everyone else's and after feeling a little left out I decided to stop procrastinating and just do it. I'm not sure where to start, but I will figure it out as I go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Bloggerville! I look forward to seeing what you have all been up to on your blog. Here is ours:
www.mycornerofheaven.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I got a sugar high just looking at your blog !the good thing about your cakes, Amber, is that they taste as good as they look.looking forward to see more adventures from the Moss family - [Maddie, you can use my broom anytime]. mom

Hall Family said...

I read this post to Craig to show him that Nick seems to be supportive and takes an interest in the family blog. I was thinking that Craig would feel better about making an effort to participate. Uh, didn't quite work so well, he just called Nick a pansy. I thought it was funny though, and wanted to share.