Friday, August 15, 2008

Updates

It has taken me too long to update our blog so I am going to do a few in this one.

Our kids love their Aunt Casey and Uncle Jeff. They came over for dinner a few weeks ago and I took this picture of Gorilla Isaac and Jeff. It shows how much fun they had.



Aubrey finally lost her other front tooth. She got $1 and a tooth holder from the tooth fairy (after losing her tooth last time). She walks around singing "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth". I think she looks really cute and it reminds me how quickly she is growing up.


Aubrey took a summer Jazz/Hip Hip class. These pictures are from her final performance. They did a really cute dance to one of Hannah Montana's songs. They girls all did a really good job remembering the steps (the teacher didn't even help them). Aubrey was really excited that her Grandpa was there to see her.


Aubrey and her teacher Miss Hailey.

No comments: