Thursday, November 6, 2008

Snow day

I really don't like snow. It is beautiful and everything, but it is cold and I hate driving in it. You all have to remember I am a California girl. Yesterday we got quite a bit (from lake-effect). I shoveled the driveway 3 times! The kids love it though and had a good time playing in it. Maybe one of these days I will learn to love it or convince my husband to move to Hawaii.


Sorry this video is sideways. I will do better next time. It is still cute though.

2 comments:

Casey said...

so, um...we didn't get any snow in provo. it was snowing around 6am, but it didn't stick. i'm not complaining though...i'm not a big fan of winter and snow and yucky cold.

Unknown said...

I'd take moving to Hawaii over learning to like snow. At least it wasn't as cold as will be in January with the snow. Caleb liked it this time around too.