Amber...I'm such an idiot...I can't believe I didn't add you to my link list of blogs...I thought I did...and just thought you hadn't updated in a long time...Loved the dancing video...happy anniversary...and thank you for liking the pictures...you all really are so beautiful! I'm so glad I got spend teh day with you...I feel like I know you all so much better!...oh..and the comment Nick left on the photo blog made me laugh so hard...then my Mom called and thought he was a stalker...until she read your names on the post....and connected it with the comment...then SHE laughed really hard...so thanks Nick for the laughs! and sorry for the long comment!
3 comments:
Amber...I'm such an idiot...I can't believe I didn't add you to my link list of blogs...I thought I did...and just thought you hadn't updated in a long time...Loved the dancing video...happy anniversary...and thank you for liking the pictures...you all really are so beautiful! I'm so glad I got spend teh day with you...I feel like I know you all so much better!...oh..and the comment Nick left on the photo blog made me laugh so hard...then my Mom called and thought he was a stalker...until she read your names on the post....and connected it with the comment...then SHE laughed really hard...so thanks Nick for the laughs! and sorry for the long comment!
Such cute girls!
She's got some good little moves
Post a Comment