Friday, January 2, 2009

San Francisco and WICKED!

I've been meaning to post about this for a while now. Nick, being the fantastic husband he is, surprised me with a weekend trip to San Francisco for our anniversary. Not only a trip, but also with tickets to see Wicked!! I am so excited to get away and finally see Wicked. Thanks Nick!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

thats so exciting! you'll love wicked :) it was one of my favorites

Heather said...

AHHHHHHHH! Jealousy! Nick scores major points for this! I hope you have a fabulous time in San Francisco. I have no doubt that you will!

Casey said...

we saw it for the first time this weekend in LA, and thought it was great. hope you guys have fun!

Nick said...

I wish I had a husband like that.

Kaitlin said...

spoiled!

Shelley Eggett said...

You deserve it!! How exciting! I saw wicked last year in Colorado, it's AMAZING!