Thursday, February 19, 2009

Maddie Princess

As everyone now knows Madelyn LOVES princesses. She watches princess movies all day long, especially Cinderella (who she calls Rella). Tonight Nick asked Maddie who her favorite princess was and Maddie just said princess (meaning all of them). He then asked who is the prettiest princess out of Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora (it is so cute when she says this name). Madelyn very quickly and in a very matter of fact way said "ME". All we could do was laugh. She is such a cute little princess.

Her hair is finally long enough to do something with. I am so excited!

4 comments:

Casey said...

WOW...she looks like Aubrey with her hair done. Did Nick show you this princess bed?

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat2_galley_3&listing_id=21160296

I want it for myself, though it's a little out of my price range.

Kaitlin said...

she is def the prettiest princess! and yes...i've heard of the in n out coming to draper...i would LOVE to meet up with you there when it opens! did rachel tell you we saw her in rexburg a few weeks ago???

Ashley Dawn said...

well, she's right. She sure is a cute little princess. I wish we were still around because I have 3 little princesses who would want to play with her...

Shelley Eggett said...

Her hair looks super cute in piggies, and she looks a lot like Aubrey. She is a the cutest princess of them all by far.