Saturday, March 21, 2009

Isaac's Mad Science Party and 100th post!!

Today was Isaac's Mad Science Birthday Party. It was so much fun. The best part was Grandpa Moss who was our Mad Scientist. He showed the kids lots of experiments and he even dressed up! The kids made test tube pixie stix necklaces, volcanoes, silly putty, goop, ate volcano cakes, and much more. Here are some pictures from the party.

2 comments:

The Talley's said...

My kids had so much fun with you guys ALL day today! If they ever drive you nuts please send them home. ;-)

Shelley Eggett said...

Aubree had a blast at the party!! You are so creative, I need to have you be my party planner next time. I'm kind of boring when it comes to parties. You got me goin on the cakes, now I just need to get on it with the Themed parties.