Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess Maddie!

Okay so I feel like I have been in a hole for the last few months. We found out while at Disneyland in November that we were going to have another baby. From about the moment we got home I have been soooo sick. I am so behind on updating and hope that now that I am on medication (which helps me to function a little bit better) I can update this thing. I have so many pictures sitting in my camera waiting for their turn at fame. So please be patient and as I try to dig myself out of my hole and try to return to a somewhat normal life (if that is at all possible). :)

The main reason I decided to post today was to wish my baby a Happy 3rd Birthday!! I can't believe she is 3! She has brought so much joy and excitement to our lives. She has been so cute for the last few weeks planning her own birthday party (which is Princess of course and we still have to figure out a date to have it) and counting down to her birthday. I think that is when I finally realized that she is not a little baby anymore, but is now very grown-up. We love you Madelyn.

4 comments:

Casey said...

i was seriously just about to leave an annoying comment about how this blog needs to be updated. i guess i won't anymore. happy birthday maddie!

Brooke said...

What fun news. Hope you are feeling better.

Kaitlin said...

Congratulations! and happy birthday to your little one!

Teresa Gashler said...

Happy birthday Miss Maddie. And I hope you feel better, Amber. Congrats!