Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Atlantis

In my church I get to teach the 8-9 year old girls on Sundays and then twice a month I help plan fun activities for the 8-11 year old girls. For our kick off/end of summer activity we went to a place called Atlantis. Nick came along so he could help with our kids while I was with the girls. Atlantis is hidden back in the Bull Run Regional Park (so in the middle of the woods) right down the road from us. Everything around here is in the middle of the woods it seems. It isn't a huge water park, but I thought it was big enough and the kids had fun. There were two big slides, a kiddie area, a sandbox, two pool areas with several smaller slides, and a bucket dumping splash pad area. If you go after 4:00pm it is only $5/person. My kids got in free because they participated in the library reading program and got a free pass in their coupon book. Too bad it closes after Labor Day. I guess we will have to go a lot next year.



                                         
                                           






No comments: