Nick just recently found a bunch of pictures from before we moved on his phone.
I wrote a post about going to St. George titled fun with friends and family. When we were down in St. George we went to Aladdin at the Tuacahn (an outdoor theater back in the red rocks). It is done by Disney and had quite a few new songs. The kids loved it, but especially loved the flying carpet part. Lucas stayed home with Grandpa and Grandma because he wasn't old enough to go and I don't think he would have sat through it anyways.
I also had the opportunity to help with our ward's float in the Lehi City parade (which is also in the other post I mentioned). The float was titled "gumball round-up". The kids got to dress like cowboys and play with "gumballs". It was soooo hot, but they did a great job. Nick and I also got to walk with them to make sure they were hydrated.

No comments:
Post a Comment