Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

I have to say that April 1st in not one of my favorite days. Two years ago I was going to play a joke on Nick and say that I was pregnant. Well, the joke was on me. I WAS pregnant. Although it did turn out to be a wonderful surprise, but at the time it wasn't much fun. This year I thought I was safe and even forgot what day it was until Aubrey came home from school. She proclaimed that she hit one of her friends (of course I fell for it). It didn't take long for her to start laughing and yell "April Fools". I should have known.

As I was trying to put this blog together Maddie decided she wanted to have a little fun at my expense also. She decided to dump "fishies" on the floor and dance around in them. Look at those cute little eyes. (A few minutes before this she dumped a glass of water on the floor).
I think she felt bad for me because a few minutes later she decided to "help" mommy clean it up.

2 comments:

Heather said...

We are still on the same wave-length! I just started my blog today, too. I'll email you the invitation. I'm so glad you started one! Love, Heather

Shelley Eggett said...

Yay, I'm excited to have another blog to look at. I'll check back often.

Shelley