Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cakes!

I have been trying to put all of my cake pictures into one file on my computer and came across a few of my favorites that I thought I would share. I love to make cakes for other people. Let me know and maybe we can work something out ;)

Luau party pig cake made for Aimee GibbyTwin cakes made for a baby shower.
Littlest Pet Shop Cake made for my sister-in-law Kellie.My Little Pony Cake made for Katie's 6th Birthday.
Aubrey's and her friend Katie's 3rd Birthday Princess cake.
Isaac's 1st Birthday Cakes. The barn was his individual cake and the cow was for everyone else.
Aubrey and Katie's 4th Birthday Under The Sea Cake
Isaac's Doggy cake for his 2nd Birthday.
Aubrey and Katie's monster cupcakes for their 5th Birthday.Isaac's 3rd Birthday Cowboy Boots Aubrey's 6th Birthday Peter Pan CakeMadelyn's 1st Birthday. The ladybug was her individual cake.
Isaac's 4th Birthday Dinosaur Cake

7 comments:

kiwi moss said...

cute i love your cakes amber and your the best sis in law!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Great job, I need to think of a challenging one for Caleb's birthday this year!

Heather said...

I think I have been the beneficiary for all but 2 of those cakes. Good times. You are, as always, amazing!

Shelley Eggett said...

O.K. I knew you were talented, but I didn't know you were that talented. Those cakes are AMAZING!!!

Shelley Eggett said...

Maleah tells me she wants you to make her Birthday cake this year :) What do you charge?

Amber said...

Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

Your talent is wonderful! I am grateful to have been one of the recipients of your skills. I love my pig cake! Thank you!