It was so much fun to go to Aubrey's school today for the Dance Festival. The Kindergarten did the Charleston and were sooo cute. Aubrey really go into it and remembered all of the steps. After the dance I decided to take some pictures (since I was video taping at the school and holding Maddie at the same time and didn't even get to use my camera). Isn't she adorable in her flapper outfit? I got a picture of Aubrey and her neighbor friend who was also in the dance, but wasn't her partner (they looked so cute in their costumes). Oh and I sewed the fringe on her shirt. Baking, sewing, cooking am I becoming Miss Holly Homemaker or what? Actually I am just really good at making it look that way. :)


2 comments:
Amber, you are an impressive gal. I'm amazed at all you do. That homemade bread looks so good it makes me want to make some of my own. Can you send me the recipe you used? I want to experiment on recipes. Aubrey, way to go on the dancing and on gymnastics. You're very talented.
You ARE "Holly Homemaker" Amber! I am especially impressed with people who can sew on fringe on their children's costumes, 'cause that's not going to happen at my house in my lifetime, I'm afraid! Anyway, your kids are soooo cute and are getting so big.
Post a Comment