I ended up getting myself a wheat grinder for Mother's Day and today I used it to make homemade bread. Every time I think about homemade bread my mouth starts watering and I flash back to my childhood when my mom would make us her bread. I used to love watching the wheat turn into flour and then the flour turn into bread. It was fun watching my children have the same reaction as I made the bread today. I have made bread several times, but nothing compares to using freshly ground wheat. I think I have had about 4 pieces already and as I am writing this my mouth is watering again. I realized that I only had 3 pans in slightly different sizes and that is why the loaves are different sizes. MMMMMMMMMM bread!


1 comment:
My mouth is seriously watering. That looks so good. I want to know what kind of wheat grinder you got, we are looking into getting one.
Post a Comment