Nick and I have now officially started our soccer season. Because of this we had to come home early from camping. Our games are Saturday mornings at 8:30am. I have decided to sacrifice my garage sales and precious sleep so I can spend some quality time running around in a huge field of grass with my husband. I never had the opportunity to play soccer growing up and it seems I did everything but play soccer. Because of my lack of ability last year Nick convinced me to play on a co-ed league with him (he was thinking I wouldn't show him up for once). It turned out to be really fun and addicting. I even scored a goal, but we won't go into the details of that. This last Saturday was Nick's turn to gloat because he scored a goal, but guess who got the assist (yup you guessed it) ME! I love you anyways sweetie. I will post pictures of Team Moss as soon as I take some.
2 comments:
how do casey and i get on the team? she's been bugging me for us to join a co-ed team for a while now
Wow, Moss fam. That is sooo cool. What a fun thing to do as a couple.
Post a Comment