Aubrey found out a few weeks ago that the Hannah Montana in 3-D concert would be on the Disney Channel (she has been begging to go see it at the theater) and I have never seen her more excited. She told me I had to get her glasses from Walmart so she could watch it. So I went to Walmart and of course they were all out. Aubrey was devastated! I remembered that my sister had mentioned something about getting some so I called her and was able to get a pair from her (Thanks again!!). Aubrey counted down the days until Saturday and then all day was so excited to watch it. While watching it she said it felt like Hannah was in the room. I also said something about Hannah and she got mad at me and told me not to talk about her Hannah like that. It turned out to be a pretty good concert and Aubrey had a good time. (I think Nick secretly liked it too).
1 comment:
We showed your blogs to the family here and they were amazed and marveled at the cakes that you make and that you should open up a bakery over here. They say that you are a true artist. When the neighbors came for lunch, we had to show the cakes again and there was a lot of 'oo la la's'.
Post a Comment