
Aubrey's Responses (rattled off as if she'd obviously considered this before):
1) To be rich
2) To be popular
3) To be beautiful

Isaac's Responses (very deliberate, choosing carefully):
1) A tractor
2) To turn into a gorilla
3) To be able to sleep on the roof

5 comments:
I'm confused? Why a gorilla?
First of all I would like to Congratulate Nick on his first post and second I have no idea why he wants to be a gorilla. Lately he has been taking off his shirt and running around the house pounding his chest.
ok aubrey is already pretty, and isaac is already turning into a gorilla, but needs more hair.
Oh my goodness - Those are interesting wishes, I didn't even know that 6 year olds knew about riches and popularity :) SCARY!!! Kids grow up way too fast, and learn things way too soon.
Be afraid. Be very afraid! That is very funny and very frightening all at once!
Post a Comment