My little baby is growing up! Today was Aubrey's first day of 1st grade. It seems like just yesterday. . . okay so it was actually a very exciting day. Aubrey loves to learn and has been pretty bored this summer so school starting has been the best thing for her. She went to class pretty much on her own and even bought her own lunch today. Isaac and Madelyn on the other hand were pretty sad to see their sister gone, but Isaac will start preschool in a few weeks so he should be just fine. I guess I will just have to get used to building forts and playing soldiers or teach Madelyn how.


3 comments:
Congrats on getting to 1st grade! That congrats can be for you OR Aubrey! Such a big leap from 1/2 days to full days. I hope she liked it. I'm sure she did--she loves school!
So Cute!!! Maleah loved her 1st day - it really is so good for them to have something to do, and not be SO bored all day. Aubrey looks so excited!
i can't believe you have a first grader! i think the last time i saw you she was just barely born!
Post a Comment