Friday, August 15, 2008

Rachel's Wedding!

My sister Rachel is now a married woman! Her wedding was lots of fun and she looked gorgeous (thanks to Shelley). Oh and Jonathan was very handsome. I am so excited to now be related to the Virgin family! Now that it is all over I think I am going to sleep for a few days. Once we get pictures from the photographer I will post more.

The present helper!
The wedding line. Looks like they are having tons of fun.
My very cute parents!Isaac ate so many éclairs and strawberries! Then he went and climbed the apricot tree and ate lots of those too!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats Rachel on your wedding! It looks like it turned out very well! Amber, the cake is amazing. I wish there was a fancy occasion coming up for me just so I can get you to make me a cake and I can marvel at it! You did well. I love all the pics.

Shelley Eggett said...

I can't take any credit on Rachel looking beautiful - She's just naturally beautiful, hair done or not. She really did look great!!!

Amy said...

I love Isaac's face in the 5th picture!