Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday AUBREY!

Here is a picture of Aubrey around her 1st birthday:

(look at those cheeks)

Here is Aubrey now:


I cannot believe our baby is now 7. It has gone by so fast! Aubrey is such a kind, outgoing, and smart girl. She is a great helper and a really good big sister (she loves her siblings). We are so proud of her and glad she is part of our family. Happy Birthday (now stop getting older!).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you wish you could make them stop getting older. Childhood really should last longer. Happy Birthday Aubrey!

Heather said...

Happy birthday, Aubrey! We love you and are so glad you and Katie are friends. We miss you and wish we could see you more. Can't wait to see you Friday!

Shelley Eggett said...

Wow, I'm amazed at how different Aubrey and Madi look as babies. Aubrey really is a sweet little girl, and I agree they grow up too fast, I want my kids to stay young and innocent.

Happy Birthday Aubrey