Okay so I guess I am not allowed to leave the younger children in my house alone at all anymore (even for just 2 minutes). They decided to get out the markers and of course find the only permanent one left in the house and draw all over my kitchen. People usually say that after a while things like this become funny, but I am still not laughing. Maybe when I can finally get the last of the marker off my walls will I laugh.
Oh, Amber! I cannot believe that! Have you looked up how to get the permanent marker out? That might be something to investigate. Want me to come up and help?
3 comments:
Oh, Amber! I cannot believe that! Have you looked up how to get the permanent marker out? That might be something to investigate. Want me to come up and help?
Did they do it again or was that the original?
Oh Goodness, and it had to be permanent???? I'm sorry!
Post a Comment