I cannot believe it has already been 8 years since we were married! I am so thankful I found Nick and that we could be sealed for time and all eternity in the Oakland Temple. I cannot wait to see what trouble we get into in the next 8 years (or until I get tired of him :).
Look how young Nick looks in this picture!!
4 comments:
8 years?! that makes you sound really old...hheheheh
Happy Anniversary!! You've both aged wonderfully :) We will also be married 8 years in May,
Congrats on the 8th anniversary. I've always heard that the 7th year of marriage is hard and if you can get past that, you have great chances of staying married forever. You two are fabulous. You haven't aged a bit. Nick looks like a little kid in the wedding picture!
You yourself look pretty darn young!
Post a Comment