Aubrey's school has been doing a Storytelling Festival. She had to memorize and then get up in front of her class and tell a story. She chose the book
Once Upon a Bad Hair Day, which is a take on Rapunzel and I thought way too hard for her. After much drama she finally memorized it and was chosen to go on to the next level (telling her story in front of 7 other 1st grade classes). Today Aubrey told her story in front of the 1st grade with 13 other kids. She did such a great job! Her teacher called this evening and told us that she had been chosen to go on to the final level!! Now she gets to tell her story to the WHOLE school next Thursday. I am so proud of her and nervous for her all at the same time. CONGRATULATIONS Aubrey!
2 comments:
Wow, that is awesome - and SUCH a good experience for her. I did competitive public speaking as a child and it has given me all the confidence that I now have. Good for her!!
GO AUBREY , FIGHT SCORE WIN!!
Post a Comment