It took me a long time to decide to get a Wii for our family. Our kids kept begging for one and I am glad I finally gave in. The kids and especially Nick pay the Wii all the time. Nick seems to love the Wii Fit and uses it nightly. Almost every Sunday we take it with us to Nick's parents house and have lots of fun playing it. Isaac is really good at bowling. He challenges everyone who will play him and usually wins! He really gets into it as you can see in the following pictures.


2 comments:
i love the wii, too! our family has lots of fun with it. i especially love American Idol on it....since our family can't sing at all we get a real kick out of it every time.
The wii is all the craze right now, I feel so left out! Maybe one day, it's just one of those things we can't quite bring ourselves to buy yet.
Post a Comment