Thursday, April 2, 2009

Camera

I have been going through withdrawals lately because our camera of two years has died (moment of silence please). I never noticed how many times I used the camera and how many "picture moments" I would be missing out on without it. So I think I will write some of what I have missed out on since the camera has died:

Isaac's first soccer game - I got one picture before it died
Aubrey's first soccer practice
Madelyn's beautiful drawing all over her legs and clothes with permanent marker
Aubrey's first soccer game
Madelyn being a cute princess and dancing with Isaac
Aubrey's RadKid graduation tonight - my wonderful friend will be taking pictures though :)

Now you can see why I am so sad. We have ordered another one and hopefully it gets here soon or my list will get much longer. I really hope it gets here before Easter!

*One happy note this week is that I was able to get 6 boxes of Post cereal for $1.70.

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

That really sucks that your camera died. It always chooses the worst times, doesn't it? Hopefully you'll get it soon...

Shelley Eggett said...

Our camera broke a while back and I was seriousley in a panic. I borrowed my little sisters for a few weeks. It's an awful feeling being without a camera.

Yay for the post cereal!

Brooke said...

My condolences on your loss. Glad you have a replacement on it's way. :)