I also signed the kids up for swimming lessons this summer. Not just to keep them busy, but because I am getting tired of having to save Isaac from drowning everytime we go swimming. He thinks he can swim and is a little too brave. The lessons just ended yesterday and the kids learned quite a bit. Aubrey learned more than Isaac, but I think it is the age. She also got to skip level 1 on the first day and went straight to level 2.
Fabric Notebook Cover with Baby Lock Serger Victory
3 months ago

2 comments:
jeff gave the girls their first swimming lesson today, after asking his friend who teaches what to teach babies. supposedly you blow on their faces and then immediately dunk them under. tomorrow they'll learn the butterfly stroke.
That one of Aubrey jumping off the vault is pretty cool. I will be excited to get in the new building. It has been SO hot the last couple weeks. Time to move to air conditioning!
Post a Comment