Even though I was still feeling horrible from my bad case of strep (I wasn't contagious) I decided to go with my family and the Virgins to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. I am so glad I did and I actually felt pretty good for those few hours we were there. It was so pretty and we could feel the Spirit so strongly. The kids were very well behaved and Maddie kept saying "oooh pretty lights".
Was it crazy buys like the Draper one? I'm debating about taking our kids, it was so insane last time, I just don't want to make the same mistake. When is a good time to go?
1 comment:
Was it crazy buys like the Draper one? I'm debating about taking our kids, it was so insane last time, I just don't want to make the same mistake. When is a good time to go?
I'm sorry you had strep
Post a Comment