About a week ago my 2 sisters and our families went to Lagoon together. It turned out to be a really nice day and was not crowded at all. We went swimming for a while and then went on rides. Aubrey was tall enough so she went off with her aunt and uncles for most of the day (that is why there aren't many pictures of her). Isaac was 3 inces too short to go so he stayed and went on rides with my older sister, her kids, and me. Isaac and Maddie were tall enough for the rapids where they both got soaked. My younger sister and I had to throw ourselves over Maddie so she wouldn't get as soaked as we did. She still got wet, but not as wet as Isaac. We arrived at the park around 11:30am and didn't leave until it closed at 10:00pm. It was a fun day, but I was ready for bed by the end (actually by about 4:00pm). Right before we left I let Isaac try a carnival game where you throw darts at balloons. He popped one on his first try and won a stuffed orange star! Go Isaac. I love that my sisters live close to me. Now we just need to get my parents even closer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment