I really wish I had taken more pictures in our last few weeks before we moved. We tried to cram in so many things that I forgot to take my camera or had it, but forgot to actually take pictures. I will try to list what we did though (more for me than anyone else). We went to Seven Peaks several times, saw Brave twice (once as a girls night and the other with Nick's work), we had two garage sales, had a huge birthday party, went to Thanksgiving Point, went to lots of BBQs and parties, had several girls nights/lunches, saw The Secret Garden play, went to St. George, helped build a float and walk in a parade, visited family, set off fireworks, and so much more. Thanks everyone for making us feel so loved and making it almost impossible to want to leave!
Fabric Notebook Cover with Baby Lock Serger Victory
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment