Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Aubrey!!

I love this girl (when she isn't in one of her grumpy moods :) )! I say this every year, but I cannot believe she is as old as she is. I am not old enough to have an 11 year old! For her birthday she got to go to a missionary baptism, Isaac's last soccer game, to the movies to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days, to the American Girl store, and to dinner. She got everything she wanted and then some. She loves the hat she is wearing in these picture that our really good friends and old neighbors sent to her. I am so grateful for her and all that she does as the oldest in our family. She is such a good big sister (most of the time)! Happy 11th Birthday Aubrey!

Lucas loves to sing and thought it was fun to sing to Aubrey all day long. Too cute!!

No comments: