Friday, November 9, 2012

Rock Star!!

I enjoy throwing birthday parties for my children. Since Aubrey is much older and mature this year she wanted to have a party where she could hang out, play Just Dance, and watch a movie with her friends. Of course I had to help her come up with a theme! We decided on Rock Star and I got started planning. This party was easy because all I did was the food, decorations, and cake and Aubrey took care of everything during the party. She had 8 friends end up coming and I think they all had fun and felt like rock stars! Aubrey loved it because her Dad took all of her siblings out for the evening so she had no distractions. I loved it because I got to sit and do nothing most of the time and didn't have to entertain. 






 He did this while we were cleaning up. There is never a dull moment with this kid.

No comments: