Saturday, March 21, 2009

Zoo

We took a trip last weekend to the Zoo because we got free tickets from the library. Thanks library! It was such a nice day and the animals were pretty active because it wasn't too hot. We so many cute monkeys and we were even able to see the gorilla Muke (I think that is her name) who has cancer and not much time left. It was fun listening to how Madelyn would pronounce the names of each animal. My favorite was gwen for penguin. The kids especially like the Zebras because they were playing follow the leader (they did this the whole time we were watching them.) Actually their favorite was playing on the playground at the end. All those animals and they like the slides the best. Oh well! Oh, and if you go, don't go into the white alligator house. He is gone and no one has bothered to put a sign on the outside door.


6 comments:

Heather said...

I didn't know Moki is sick. Sad! Looks like you had a great time. I need to take the girls there soon.

Shelley Eggett said...

We need to take our kids soon. The last time we went Aubree was only 1She doesn't remember it at all.

Nick you resemble a gorilla so much :)

Nick said...

*grunts in agreement*

Kaitlin said...

i just read on the news that that gorilla died. good thing you saw him!

mhanberg said...

HI there! I didn't think you were some weirdo! lol
I know you and weird isn't anything close to describe you!
Rebekah is growing so fast. Ellie too. She's walking all over now. She will be here the end of this week! Hooray!

Sachiko said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! My kids have been asking to go to the zoo, I need to make plans.