Here is my latest cake creation. It is Sonic (from the video games) for those of you who don't recognize him. Next I get to do an ipod cake and a carnival cake. I'm having lots of fun making cakes lately. Anyone need one?

This last weekend we went camping with some friends from our ward and neighborhood. The kids love camping and especially eating roasted marshmallows. I on the other hand have mixed feelings on camping. I never get enough sleep and then spend the next day tired and grumpy. This time was no exception. It was really cold and I was worried about the kids freezing. Other than being cold and not sleeping it was fun being with friends and watching the kids enjoy themselves. Note to self - next time bring more blankets!
1 comment:
The Lund's blankets seriously saved our lives. I got them at the very last second as we were going to bed. I think all 3 of my kids would have absolutley froze otherwise. I'm going to make the same not to myself for next time. It WAS COLD!!
Post a Comment