I know it has taken me way too long to post about this, but oh well. I finally got a camera, but am still fighting with Dell about the other one (long story). My children and husband spoiled me for Mother's Day. I got to go to a program in Aubrey's class (those pictures are on another camera which I can't find the thingy to download them), got lots of cards and pictures from my kids, my wonderful husband made me breakfast in bed, and I got to make and eat a yummy chocolate dessert. One of the cards that Aubrey gave me said that she would do whatever I told her to. I wonder if I should frame that one and hang it up and point to it when she doesn't do what I say. Here are some pictures from that day. We also celebrated Nick's mom's birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment