
Our friends the Prices invited Nick and I out to dinner tonight. Of course we jumped at the chance, got a babysitter, and headed to my favorite restaurant; The Cheesecake Factory! It was so very yummy! Through dinner we were trying to decide what to do after because the night was still young. We looked into movies, but there were no times that worked. Finally we decided to go play Laser Tag at Liberty Land. I was a little hesitant being that I haven't played since I was in high school. All I have to say is I am ADDICTED! It was so much fun mostly because we played boys against girls. It took us at least 5 minutes to find each other in there. I have never been to a more fun lazer tag place (not sure what exactly to call it). It was well worth the $6 (which is very reasonable). I would highly recommend Laser Tag at Liberty Land!

4 comments:
you better have gotten avocado eggrolls, or jeff will never speak to you again
Sounds like the perfect night! I set up babysitting twice a month for us so we can actually go on dates--we'll have to double soon!
$6?? That's a steal!! What a fun evening. I miss Utah restaurants...
Good to know and so close to home. You are making me want cheesecake!!
Post a Comment